Please read through this before you choose license type. If you
have questions or want help understanding your license please contact
Explanation of words
One garment set equals one crafted piece of garment, of each pattern views.
What you (License holder) may do:
- Craft pieces using the patterns with your (License holder) own hands, for your own private use.
- Give garment set as a gift, without any kind of claims of payment or trade.
What you (License holder) may not do:
- Make garment sets for sale or trade in any form or way, used or new.
- Let other people craft the pieces using the patterns.
- Sell, share, upload or duplicate the patterns and/or the instruction booklet.