Please read through this before you choose license type. If you
have questions or want help understanding your license please contact
Explanation of words
One garment set equals one crafted piece of garment, of each pattern views.
What you (License holder) may do:
- Craft pieces using the patterns with your (License holder) own hands, for your own private use.
- Craft pieces using the patterns with your (License holder) own hands, to be sold under the name of your Shop’s name or your handle.
What you (License holder) may not do:
- Using the patterns: mass produce in series of more than 20 pieces of garment of identical fabric and pattern within the time frame of 3 months.
- Let other people craft the pieces using the patterns.
- Sell, share, upload or duplicate the patterns and/or the instruction booklet.