Now you can order Blythe or Emerald Witch doll clothes that I make of fabrics and material of your choice!
If it sounds interesting and you want to let me make doll clothes for you then please follow the guidelines I have written below. I have made them because I need structure and clearness to keep myself sane. ;) I hope you understand.
Commission Fashion Collection
Please click on the doll type you are interested in to see examples of the fashion you can order. You may be able to fit these clothes on other dolls but I won’t make alterations to fit other dolls because if I don’t have the doll then I don’t feel comfortable enough to make for that doll.
Contact and progress guidelines
- You go to the shop and purchase a place in the queue. (If the link is broken, please click on the Shop link at the top of this website, and scroll down until you see the shop section, and in the shop section you will click on Commissions, and you will find the Commission “product” to purchase.) At this stage you do not tell me what you want to be made nor ask for prices. This rule is there to keep myself from feeling overwhelmed.
- I put your on the queue list and you will wait until next stage. This may take a while. If you do not want to wait anymore please contact me and I will remove you from the list and refund your payment of $2.50.
- When I am ready for you I will contact you through the email address you entered when you purchased the queue place. We will discuss what you want me to make for you, which materials to use and estimate of the total cost. I make sure you are happy with what we discussed. If I can’t make what you want then I will remove you from the queue list and your payment will get refunded.
- Once we have finished discussing I will upgrade you to the “making” stage. At this stage you can’t make changes or additions to your request. If you want more items you need to buy a new place in the queue (see stage six).
- I am finished with your items. I will show you photos and tell you the total cost (minus $2.50 of course if you have paid to enter the queue) and full shipping cost and you pay for it. (PayPal)
- I mail out the goods and remove you from the list. Of course you are welcome to buy a new queue place again if you want more or something else made.
Things I will never make: Exact copies of someone else’s work.
Things that I am reluctant to make and will generally be rejected: Clothes based on new pattern design or complicated alterations of pattern. New machine embroidery design I haven’t used before unless it is a purchased design (note, do not buy embroidery designs that needs to be resized because it will generally NOT present a good result. It is always better to discuss with me before you buy an off-site embroidery design).
Please click here if you are curious of an example of my material stash, but be noted that it is just a very small fraction of it. Some of them may not be available anymore. If I photograph more fabrics it will be added to that Flickr set.
Here is a thread chart of the machine embroidery threads. You are free to change the the thread colors of the motif you have chosen as long as the number of colors stay the same. For example if an embroidery motif is a flower with green leaves, red petals and yellow center, thread color count is three, you can change it to have brown leaves, blue petals and white center, thread color count is still three.
The commission queue
Annette D: taking contact
Natasja: in queue
Aimee T: in queue
Janet C: in queue
Monica M: in queue
Kimberly A: in queue
Katarina Myling: queue
Ballongprinsessan: queue (winter)
I am open for trades as partial payment or instead for paying as long as you have any of these items below.
In progress photos
I sometimes photograph and post in-progress photos. You can see them here. Click for bigger pictures.